I'm 21 yrs old and have been a straight laced kid all my life I was born in Florida but was never in one spot for more than a couple yrs due to my Mothers paranoia (she seems to think that my dad would try to kill me) I got offered a job in Florida as a full time nanny but the move date is still a couple weeks away I neglected to tell mom anything for fear that she would try to screw things up. She hired online private detectives to look into things because she thought I was acting suspicious went threw my email accounts found some smart aleck remarks I had made about 420 I am not and never will be a stoner and would submit to drug testing at a moments notice but she's threatening to take that and she claims other evidence of my so called bad behaviour to my family and friends, I'm afraid to find out what she might have fabricated. I don't know what to do if she ruins this I have no money no car and no way to put a stop to her controlling my life I'm at wits end and at a loss for what to do!?!?!?!?!?