we have had some dumb fights but we get over them an move. well one night i called her because she hadn't called me in two days and told her i was upset because of it.Things were said and we ended our relationship right there. I told her i was sorry and i didn't want it to end, but she said she didn't know anymore. She doesn't know if she can deal with us fighting over dumb stuff anymore. She doesn't know if we can make it work if she goes off to college next year. She doesn't know if she loves me how she used to. She says that shes not all lovey duvy with me anymore. I understand what she means that shes not all lovey duvy since i felt like that before but i wasn't gonna leave her because i knew that she made me happy and i really wanted to be with her. Ive told her how ive felt about her and how i believe that she is my one and only. She understands but its not changing anything about how she feels. We were together for more than 2 plus years. I mean we been through alot and i don't understand how it feels that shes just throwing everything away. It is weird hearing her say all this since shes the kind of person that i would considerd loyal and would stick with me through thick and thin. For her to say that she has lost hope and doesn't know anymore is just so hard to hear. I told her i would wait alittle since i believe shes worth it. Im mean i really believe this girl is gonna be my kids mom one day. Thats how much I care about and believe in us. Has anyone been through this? Should i believe that she'll come back to me? Any Advice?

all this happened about three weeks ago. How much time should i give her. I mean we still talk and a do ask her how she feels, but all she tells me is that she is content, not happy... but content.