Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my gf had this dream , whats it mean?

I'm normally good with deciphering my own dreams but my gf sent me this text at 6am telling me of her dream which here is the text ;

I had a terrible dream I don't ever want to be by myself ( there was a guy standing by an alley entrance, I couldn't see his face and I cross ed the street to not have to go by him, and he kept following me with two other guys and they raped me so close to my house. I woke up crying

Those were all the details she gave me , I do know she has had rape dreams and dreams of being kidnapped recurring in her dream state, she has also been sexually assaulted as a child in her homeand I know that must be an important detail..Im still trying to figure this out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats really scary, maybe she is still having thoughts about her past that are making her afraid. All you can really do is comfort her, and tell her it was just a dream and everything will be okay.