Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my dreams make me sick!?

the past few days i have been getting dreams that are actually making me sick the other night i woke up gagging over some thing that i saw in a dream i think it was some one getting sick but i remember looking at it in the dream llike ew and i keep thinking of that image and then last night it wasnt sick but it was freaky i was looking at the back of my elbows and there was its hard to explain kind of like branches but made out of skin like on my arms?..and it looked disgusting!why is that ?is it what im eating before i sleep or the heat of the room ,what does it mean :S ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to tell you but you have a disease called morbus-somnia. It effects roughly 1 tenth of one percent of the population and has been documented in a few case studies beginning in the late 1980's.
    The reason I know about this is that I have it. Unfortunately it gets much worse as the years go by. What begins as gagging and nausea during and after a dream will eventually progress into stronger and stronger symptoms. In a few cases I've heard that people have died.
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but you really should see a doctor. One of the worst things you can do is put it off for oh I can't take it anymore I'm just messing with you. That sounds like one weird ass dream with the bark on your elbows. I think you need to maybe get more exercise and drink more milk.

Hope this helps!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to tell you but you have a disease called morbus-somnia. It effects roughly 1 tenth of one percent of the population and has been documented in a few case studies beginning in the late 1980's.
    The reason I know about this is that I have it. Unfortunately it gets much worse as the years go by. What begins as gagging and nausea during and after a dream will eventually progress into stronger and stronger symptoms. In a few cases I've heard that people have died.
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but you really should see a doctor. One of the worst things you can do is put it off for oh I can't take it anymore I'm just messing with you. That sounds like one weird ass dream with the bark on your elbows. I think you need to maybe get more exercise and drink more milk.

Hope this helps!!!