Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my dream a premonition?

So about a month ago, I dreamt of being outside of what was supposed to be my house, and a little boy came running to me, saying; "Mommy!!!". So I opened my arms, and he said "Where's Daddy?" and I told him that he was inside watching a movie. There was a car in front of our house that looked like it was about to leave, too. Now, the reason I'm dazed and confused is because the child look like a perfect combination of me and my best friend, who is a boy. We have confessed to having feelings for one another. However, the reason this scares me, is the fact that I have had countless dreams that come true weeks to YEARS later. I do have very deep and serious feelings for him, and I don't think that the dreams are symbolic. And oddly enough, the dreams I have that involve us started then, and went backward, closer and closer to now. Like, I dreamt of us engaged in collage, and I was pregnant with our son. And then two nights ago, I dreamt of us having our first kiss and becoming a couple. I know this is long, but I'd really appreciate to have your opinions.

God Bless,

-Bella

Downloads
    Uploads
    the little boy was asking a question he already knew the answer to. kind of like God in the garden of eden. "Adam, Where Are You?" God knew where adam was but He wanted adam to realize where he was. do you know where you are? you have eyes to see and ears to hear, maybe it's time to act?!