I am a student, in my Junior year, of an Early College program on the campus of my local community college. What this means is that a student, if they have an Early College in their area, applies in the 8th grade for acceptance to the Early College. When one attends an EC, they go to school, 9th-12th grade plus 1 extra year, exclusively on a college campus without ever going to their local high school. They take college courses and High School courses taught on the college campus for five years, and graduate with their High School Diploma and an Associate's degree--without ever playing a penny.

Now, I have gotten so ahead of the game that I will be able to graduate in four years instead of five, with my HS Diploma, Associate's of Arts in College Transfer, and three CIW certificates in Networking and Web Design--and I will only be 17 when I graduate with all of this.

I have a 3.9 GPA in my college records, and a 3.6 GPA in my High School records (I have two more high school classes left, and those will increase my GPA, I assume). I take all Honors/Advanced classes (our school doesn't offer AP courses since we will already have a two-year degree, and the SAT is not really an issue, either, since we will have two years of college already.), I am the Student Council President, and a Student Representative on the Parent-Teacher-Student Organization, I am the President of our local High School's Titan Theatre company (we are allowed to go to the High School for extracurriculars), I volunteer with my school whenever I can assist, and I usually take 6-7 classes per semester (I had 8 at one point).

What do my college admissions possibilities look like in the future? I don't want to necessarily go to an Ivy League (my dream school is Lenoir-Rhyne University), but what would my chances be of getting into one? Any feedback on ANY advantages I have would be appreciated.

Thanks!