I have a lovely 1 year old white cat, she is beautiful and was bought when I lived with my ex, I split up with in May of this year. In the dream, she is lying on this grass verge along some woods, like a pathway with trees surrounding this pathway and she is there in the middle of two other cats, the first one is long haired, the second is my one and the third another cat....all white? all dead?

My ex doesnt appear to want to let go of me, but at the same time I feel like he is holding me back, he cried the other week saying he still loves me as I left him in May time but at the same time we arent moving foward, I had another relationship after him that finished and another one recently where he was quite controlling so ended that, does these 3 cats means 3 endings of relationships perhaps?

I was walking past my cat in the dream and wanted to go back but my instincts in the dream said no, keep on walking forward now, dont go back?

could this resemble letting go of past, hurt, emotion possibly? I have emotions for the ex but feel held back, at loss, down, negative when he contacts, like he wont let go and neither will i but nothing comes of it, frustration and I just want to be free and released but find it hard.....its his emotion that gets me, he is quite tearful when he thinks I am gone for good, then when he is in control he is fine and thinks I still want him? its a strange one but also very tiring indeed?

any light on this rather emotional yet scary dream x