Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My brother got upset because I told him I knew that his son would end up

like him? young parent with no future? I may have ruined my relationship with my only brother we only just reconnected 5 months ago. My parents disowned him when he was 13 because he got his girlfriend pregnant. He went to live with our grandparents and he married his girlfriend when he was 16 now they are 28 and have 5 sons he is a theoretical physicist.

We got into an argument over his 15 year old and his situation he and his girlfriend are expecting a child. I asked my brother why would he let his son and his girlfriend live with them. He just said I’m not kicking him out like your parents did to me I said I knew your son would end up just like you a young father and no future.

He got upset and asked me to leave then grandmother came in and said to leave the house and to leave her son alone I left as I was leaving he said good luck with wife number 4. I don’t know what to do I love my brother and I know that I was wrong to question. I don’t know what to do he won’t talk to me. I think he is still mad because of being kicked out at 13?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, you know things are bad in Canada when a theoretical physicist has no future o.O