Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my bf got his palm read and i hated the predictions?

a woman last night read my boyfriend's palm. she said he had the potential to be a surgen (which is what he wants to be) and that he will have one true love all his life and then have two kids by two different people.

we have been together for 2 years and love eachother deeply. we talk about getting married and having kids of our own... but i hate what was predicted. however, in my opinion i never realy believed in palm reading. but this makes me angry, any experiences you could share with me that you have had to see if this actually works or not......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that's why my grandpa always said to never go to those things and don't listen to those people. Because they will tell you a false future and then because you listened to it, you'll subconsciously make it happen. With little things like being angry for one, at what was being read. When your angry about it, your anger might turn into resentment and you'll hold it against your boyfriend in the long-run which leads to separation which leads him to having another woman which leads to them having kids and etc and etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my palm read recently and it was great fun! WHat's weird is she told me lots of the same things psychics told me, psychics that never looked at my palm. I have also gone to tarot readers who have told me the same things. It's pretty crazy!

The palm reader told me I would marry a tall man, he would be a player but settle down after he meets me. And I would have two kids. Other psychics and tarot readers have told me that exact same thing. What always strikes me is they always say he will be tall and a player. I have an extreme distaste for players but whatever.

It was pretty wild how she picked up on the same things everyone else has picked up in the past. That was the first time I ever got my palm read.

Remember, its all just for fun so try not to take it too seriously. But the lady who read my palm was from India and palm reading is highly regarded in their culture so she was very good at what she did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When palm reading is done by someone who knows his [stuff ] ; yes its very accurate

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only time will tell.

tommycat I'd like the know the palm readers/physics who've done readings or whatever for you, sounds like fun! My mom is really good at reading cards (not exactly tarot), but I'd like to try it from someone else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe in that. You shouldn't either. There are many people out there who will tell you this and that because you're paying, them too.