Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

the mothman prophecies?

ok, yesterday night, i watched the mothman prophecies movie with my boyfriend, he told me that it was based on a true story. so this movie really had me paranoided throughout the whole night, just knowing that those things can happen to anyone at anytime, i was so paranoided...badly, that i wouldn't even leave the room, can stuff like that, like what happened in the movie really happen???

Downloads
    Uploads
    I work for a production company and when they say "based on a true story" or "based on true events" doesn't make it true.
    There are people out there that claim to have experienced certain things and have heard stories from valuable resources...movie companies add their twist and exaggerate what they've been told to create a movie that will sell.

Now, there are cases where things HAVE happened and people are telling the truth; but who's to say which one of those stories really happened?!

I wouldn't be too scared over a movie. You shouldn't be paranoid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The story is based on a real story. People started seeing something like a giant owl with no head and huge glowing red eyes where it's chest would be, then the bridge collapsed without warning and without a known cause. After that nobody saw it again. It never hurt anyone, so it's probably trying to warn people that something's going to happen rather than being the cause of it. If you see it, move out of town till after something happens.
    http://www.ghost-story.co.uk/stories/themothmanprophecies.html