Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

MEN HELP!! Does my b.f. not want a future with me?

I've been with my b.f. a few months shy of two years. We started out as friends with benefits and never planned on it going farther. Then we started dating then after a year he told me he loved me and wanted to be committed to me. Hes 28 I'm 27 with 2 kids. I love him deeply dont think theres a better match in this world. We make eachother laugh all the time, have the same interest, and want the same things out of life. But we work completely opposite hours and between that and my children we dont have time to see eachother more than 1 or 2 times a week anymore. Its been like this for the past 4 months or so due to extra hours at work. I cant take much more of it I want to come home to him at night I need a deeper level of security in this relationship. He will mention moving in together than decides he doesnt want to. Then he'll bring it up again then decide against it. Im not trying to push him into it but I dont want to waste my time with someone who doesnt look at me "long term" ? Do you think hes just scared with the kids and all and will eventually come around or does he just not see a future with me. If he really loved me wouldnt only seeing eachother this much be bothering him too?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're over-analyzing. There are 3 simple things a woman must do to keep a man happy:
    1) feed him well
    2) say something nice to him about him once in a while, and
    3) give him good sex frequently
    Yes, men really are this simplistic. Don't believe me? Try it and see. Also, if I may be frank, are your kids well-behaved? Most men have no reservations about being with a woman who has kids, as long as she's not smiling about how cute they are while they're tearing the hell out of things.
    Good luck.