Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

lucid dreaming question?

I think i may have had my first lucid dream last night, but i'm not entirely sure.

I had a regular dream last night, where i was on some sort of island and the sky and water were very blue. i woke up from this dream, registered the fact that it was a dream, then went back to sleep, where the same blue sky and water reappeared. i was able to consciously ( i think) close my eyes in the dream, and fully expected to see my white ceiling when i opened them. However, when i opened my eyes, the blue sky remained. I told someone who was in my dream that i was dreaming, then attempted to fly around. However, i didn't make it that far, more like large jumps or gliding, also, i feel like it wasn't as vivid as it should have been? like i was dreaming i was having a lucid dream or something. it didn't last very long, i think i lost lucidity, if i was lucid, and forgot the rest of the unconscious dream, or i just drifted out of it all together. has anyone else had an experience like this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes for sure, when I know that I am dreaming I try to control the most I can out of the dream so that I get what I want but then sometimes I lose control and then I forget everything after that