I have always had extremely vivid dreams. I usually have 2-3 dreams a night. Usually the last one I can remember though often time I can remember 2 or all of them. I've always loved my dreams even scary ones because they are always very real feeling. Since i was 7 or 8 i've been lucid dreaming i guess you call it i know i'm dreaming and change things.

Somethings cannot be changed for well, dream plot purposes I guess. Now what has been happening recently is the dream within a dream thing. And this has happened to me many times before. But now i wake up (in dream) and do things i would normally do, say things to my husband i would normally say, pet my cat, some things will be slightly off. You know things that seem normal in dreams but in reality aren't. For instance people who are dead, or in other states, or even old pets will be there. Though they don't trigger my this is dream state of mind right away.

Often time i'll realize it was a dream and wake up over and over, 5 to 6 times. Then when i finally am up it seems liked i'm still dreaming.

This doesn't happen all the time but it does happen enough to bother me a little. Usually when i have these dreams I end up waking my self up and i'm scared and I can see/hear my husband but can't move. (sleep paralysis) I'm assuming that's happening because i'm sleeping so soundly with these dreams.