When I was younger (10 through mid-teens) I found myself curiously able to fully control my dreams while I slept. I can vividly remember putting myself in any situation or any body or form I desired (in several instances I made myself turn into a dragon), and I also remember being aware I was dreaming. It was a peculiar talent and I never gave it much thought until I lost the ability.

Some time around the ages of 16-17, it just stopped completely. I can barely remember my dreams, and when I do dream, I certainly have no control. I am 21 years old now. Thinking back on these events, I did a bit of research today just to satisfy my own curiosity and learned that what I could do naturally as a child was called lucid dreaming, or the ability to control and manipulate dreams. Apparently some people have to learn how to do this, but as a child and adolescent, it came to me naturally somehow?

At any rate, I was just wondering if anyone could offer any input on how I could regain this ability. It was a very interesting experience and I would love to have it back. I'm very open minded and I think I could re-learn the ability easily since I've already been able to in the past! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!