Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    George bush was naive to think he can install a working democracy in a country full of religious fanatics .

Downloads
    Uploads

Lest predicts the future of iraq?

What is going to be in Iraq after t5he Americans liven Iraq with there tell in bitewing the legs ? I am the bad speller and I am saying that the Iraqis will not going to stay as a democratic country. It going to be like the Iran with the kin Americans put few year back and the hominy come and the kin run away. do you remember? Right now everything is very quite the terrors waiting for the Americans to live the country and then they will com with super strength and tack over the Iraqi democratic convergent. what you think tell me. the war in Jews country now is to diver the Jews from attacking Iran. All are tricks to by time for Iran to couplet the atomic bomb. From Afcackestan we will loose the war.
    Let see if I am right

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are correct that your spelling could use refinement. No problem. Like Iraq, situations can always be improved with guts, practice, and determination. English is a wonderful language, but is horrible regarding spelling. Good to see that you forge ahead with courage.

Iraq has plenty of oil. If the elected government gets serious, it can use that to rebuild itself into a very prosperous and well defended nation. Otherwise it will devolve back into a bunch of slaves ruled by a war-lord.

As for Jews and Israel: they are irrelevant. Israel has almost no natural resources. The Arab countries do. The problem with Arab nations is that their combined GDP doesn't equal that of Spain, and the problem with Iran is that they are ruled by 12th Century idiots.

Both Iraqi and Iranian people are capable of operating serious, productive, advanced governments if given the chance.

As for losing the war: The U.S. has not fought a war since WWII. The US only does diplomacy and police actions. If one US city is lost to a nuke, I assure you we will have a patriotic populace and a cleaned-out Congress within minutes. And one hell of a world war.