Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ladies: Would you tell a future husband ?

If you had slept with more than 50 men ? Or how about more than 100 men ? Do you think that would be a deal breaker for future husband ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't so it doesn't matter in my case. Not sure how a man would handle that information. If she is that promiscuous she should keep her mouth shut for once...

Downloads
    Uploads
    What you did in your past does not matter its the here and now, why do you need to tell your future husband that what it got to do with your future together.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My number would be a deal breaker for anyone with trust issues or "Church" inspired morals. Unless I know the person can handle it, I don't divulge it. As I'm not diseased or a sex addict there is no pressing need for my partner to know.

DM- I've been busy, very busy, frighteningly busy...lmao.

Downloads
    Uploads
    More than 100?....wow, that is one busy gal.

If I lived it, I would be honest about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it wasn't a deal breaker it would definitely come up during their first fight.
    She should keep her mouth shut....

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's in the past, but i also think it depends on your age.. if you are a younger woman (between 18 and 24) and you've had that many different partners, are you really ready to slow down and be monogamous? that would be my (as a guy) number one concern.. i don't think that it would necessarily be a deal breaker, but it would be in the back of my mind.

definitely don't tell him a lower number and then later in life tell him the real number, because that would create a BIG trust issue and then it maybe would be a deal breaker.. either tell him, "does it really matter, i'm ONLY with you now, and that's all that's important," or tell him the truth.

and if it is a deal breaker, then obviously he wasn't right for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My fiance knows I've been with nearly fifty. I know he's been with three. I think in an ideal world he'd lower my number and I'd raise his...but we have had no issue. Honesty is the best policy. And don't ask if you don't want to know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I asked my husband just now. He said if it wasn't a deal breaker, it would at least give him pause. Somehow we fell between Woodstock and today's liberal sexual generation. Sex was still something women protected and men worshiped. <grin> Oh, and besides that I was only 19 when we met. 100 partners would be pretty significant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG...."IF" I had slept with that many men before him wouldn't I be a little stretched out...perhaps to the point of him "wondering"??????
    BUT "if" I had.....NO I would not tell him.....worst thing to do is discuss past relationships & sexual experiences.....men (and woman) say they can handle it...that it's the "past".......but believe me once you tell them anything that's ALL they think about it....and eventually the questions start coming a little at a time until........poof.......it's all gone.......