Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ladies please help does she still have feelings?? will i have a chance in the

future ? we haven't talked in 3 months does she still have feelings?? please help

me nd dis girl use to be best friends nd our friendship grew even closer nd we eventually liked each other but then through insecurities from things i sen in my life i accused her of not loving me nd neglecting my feelings nd also threatened to tell her parents about the side kick lx i bought her so ok we get this solved now 2 days be4 she goes to her father of confession she tells me that she loves me and the day she stops being there for me is the day she closes her eyes forever...then this happens she stops talking to me and then the same week be4 we st oped talking she sent me lyrics from chasing cars snow patrol how it would feel if i left out her life..now this girl is christian and iwas a born muslim and she told me be4 the fight she is so happy for me that i am almosbaptizeded.and on hemy spacece she put up the heading i walk an empty st with a empty soul and teitherer day her away message was from the serenaded second fall for you but she has me blocked on aim

and 2 weeks ago i cursed at her because i feel like she just left me after saying she loves me but in fact I'm just mad because i hurt her nd she is not in my life then she put this away message on her aim

HE Has ME CRYiNG EVERY NiTE...ii DONt UNDERStAND Y HE WONt LEAVE ME ALONE..LiFE is A LiViNG HELL ALREADY...HOW MUCH WORSE DOESz HE WANt tO MAKE it?

that's away message was about me and her brother told me that he knows i love her but my mood swings and i had her bro in tears 2 weeks ago... me and this girl were best friends and talked about a future together then all this happened do you guys think i have a chane I'm so confused so depressed

we have not talked for 3 months now and this past sunday i talked to her bro and he said that she said that i was her truest adn best friend ever and that it feels like i died cause we ha vent talked for so long.. we talked about being together in the future..

and when talked to her bro last week he said lets go to my father of confession so we can solve this her bro wants to solve this so bad..

can you guys and gals please help me.. and post your questions also would love to help you thank you so mch god bless you guys

this girl told me the day she stops being there for me is the day she will shut her eyes forever and that no girl can love me more then her and that she wants to give me the chance in the future

also last summer we stoped tlking for 3 months because i had sex with her friend

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry but you had sex her feind i think she still loves you and you're making it harder for her to let go just give hr some time and maybe in like 4 months she will feel differently but as of right now you're smothering her she just needs to calm down.

Right now she cant handle you being in her life so she had to cut you out but you wont let her so the aim message was your hint to stop but you should try again in a later period of time btu just talk to her dont beg she'll come around when shes's ready

sorry i think she wants to get over you

Downloads
    Uploads
    She probably doesn't want anything to do with you because you write like a retard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah. she probably lost all feelings for you.

especially cuz you had sex with her friend.