Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Kundli prediction valid always?

Altough i believe in kundli but sometime i doubt about the logic behind them. Because kundlis are generated only with date of birth,time and place.

Now for twins the kundlis will always be same but both of them will lead different lifes and one may become a leader and other a thief.

If you want to say that there is difference of some seconds in their birth time that makes their life different then why their kundlis come same with the existing logic. The existing logic does not take into account a few seconds difference and when u generate their kundli they come same. This few seconds matter only when the time is near the zodiac line.

Please answer as i am curious to know about this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take Astrology as guide it put you in correct path. It helps you to find your tastes, character, behaviour etc Even you can find what profession good for u...if u read ur kundali u will realise it and start believing....
    What to become in your life is already written. you only move on that way if you believe it or not....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please you understand one thing forget kundli but hear one thing is main astrologically prediction match with your practical life ?