Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Keep having a dream of being stuck in bed?

Alright, so this is the second time I've had a dream about me being stuck in my own bed. It's creeping me out. I like reading about dream interpretations but i cannot find anything on it. In my dream, I wake up and I try to get out of bed...but I can't. Literally. I try very hard, and I try to crawl out, or place my hand on the ground and force myself out, but it's like some invisible tingly force is pinning me there. It scares the crap out of my dream-self because she gets paranoid that someone is there and she screams for help and no one comes to get her. Dream-self tries to wake up but can't. Then I wake up and even though I can move, I'm still paranoid. x.x

I don't get it. Anyone good with dream interpretation?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The dream itself has no significance. I have experienced feelings like this while I was asleep many years ago and know of other women that have experienced the same. I believe it is an evil spirit that is troubling you and it has absolutely no power to plague you while you are awake but only while you are asleep. This can be really scary if you don't know what you're dealing with. I wonder what would happen if it found that you truly were not afraid any longer?

Jaymond
    Both me and my friend have had this dream were we go to bed don't know we fell asleep and we feel as though we are still awake lying in bed but we can't move a muscle and we can't get up.
    My version
    While I was laying there trying desperately to move my body a demon walk into my room(which is exactly the same in every detail) and says something to me(Been a while since I had the dream and I can't remember what he said), screams and leaves. Then I was able to move again and I wake up.
    My friends version
    Laying in bed trying to get up but can't move. A demon jumps on his chest and slaps him and tells him "Don't give up or you will die!" Then he continues to fight the urge to relax and give in until he suddenly wakes up.

My questions about this are:
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    What does it mean?
    How is it possible that we both had so similar dreams?