Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it just me or are 9/11 conspiracy theorists...?

the biggest morons on the planet.

I asked a question earlier today and one of these clowns responded with. "Yes. Have you seen the blue prints of the attack? The planes don't match up with where the explosions were. Also, how was it possible that there was an explosion underneath the towers? Because there were bombs planted. Exactly. So, yes. I strongly believe."-- I debunked her in private. by saying that just because preliminary explosions were heard does not mean there were bombs, and that compressed air is coming out the building etc etc. There was another one who said, "when was the last time a plane only left a whole" i said that was the dumbest thing i ever heard, and another truther jumped on me when i said that saying i am avoiding it.

THen i debunked the previous claim as well as the claims this twoofer came up with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sure...
    -------------------------------------------------
    But on a serious note...
    If the theory is wrong..why were the twin towers the only buildings in history to fall due to fire...and another building that was never hit :S ...and how in the hell would a plane crashing at the top of the building cause the base of the building to melt and collapse..answer this and i will stop believing

Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard about 9/11 conspiracy it was a special on Tv a week ago

Downloads
    Uploads
    I strongly believe Mr.Bush and his gang involved .. why? Because they desperately needs wars , especially wars for oil.

did u remember reichstag fire?

.. The Reichstag fire = Was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

.. after that ( one day later ) they prepare act Enabling Act of 1933 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933 and German National People's Party ( nazi's ) took all the powers with that attack .. rest .. u know the rest.

It was a set up, like 9/11 .. same tactics .. same mentality .. different locations.

are they guilty about it? In my humble opinion.. yes sir .. they are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    remember rosie O saying never seen steel melt, guess she's never been to a steel mill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Possibly right? C'mon open your eyes and look at all the evidence. This war was just a distraction from what was really going on! And how the hell could a PLANE CAUSE AN ENTIRE BUILDING TO COLLAPSE? Hmmmmnnn... And why was our airforce all doing testruns the day it happened, and why did they find evidence of thermite(used for bombs)in the wreckage, and why are there so many stories of suspicious activity going on in the building prior to the tragedy. OF COURSE PEOPLE WILL TALK, but do you really think such a thing is so impossible with a bunch of greedy republicans in the white house? Come on. Bush and Bin Laden are so tight with the oil, and that man acts so guilty when he speaks because he knows what are horrible thing he did. Many, many years after he's gotten away with the class act he pulled off we will know of the "conspiracy" in our history books and remember the eights years of him in office as the eight years of our shame.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aren't they always trying to link Saddam to 9/11?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i completely agree with you... i hate people who think this bull.... people just dont look and think, they listen to what other people think and spread these stupid ideas...i agree, they are complete morons