Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member 16l1:HBKALLTHEWAYtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

John Cena to turn heel? your predictions?

In the wreslting section alot of users say they see a heel turn coming from John Cena. Why do some of you think that? it would be very interesting to see a heel trun from Cena seeing as he's been a face for a while now.

Junior Member TheGodOnTheseTracks's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a John Cena heel turn could be good, however, who else is there to take his spot as the face of the company? It has to be a babyface to do that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cena's been acting the 'tweener for the length of this build up. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't pull a Hogan and turn on the fans.

Though I have to admit. I could live with him staying a tweener. I can almost allow myself to like this Cena.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't see john cena turning heel hes to big of a money maker for wwe if wwe turned cena heel wwe lose a lot of money in merchandise cause all the kid and non smart fans would turn on him and no longer buy and support...yes we all want see a cena heel turn but i find my self liking cena again i use love him back in his rap gimmick but i fizzled on him once he became superman and never lost but im liking him again now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never, He is the biggest marketing superstar the WWE has, he sells tickets and merchandise and the kids love him. No way hes going heel anytime soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's about time to be honest, as all good faces should turn at some point and be the ultimate bad guy

only to turn face again later on

tbh cena's getting pretty boring now, same character for ages, it's time for a change...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is my belief that if it's not broke, don't fix it... John Cena is a big time fan favorite. The WWE has gained fan support and has been selling more tickets just because of Cena. As long as he sells, I don't see the WWE writers having him turn heal. I see him joining ultimate fan favorite legends in time... Guys like Hulk Hogan, the Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, HBK, HHH and many, many more; sure they've been booed before. But the WWE script writers always seemed to give them a role that had fans screaming for them the next week because those guys SELL SELL SELL. And if the fans start to not like the superstars of the sport, less fans will buy buy buy... So I think it's possible that John Cena might do something that pisses us all off for a little while. But we'll eventually end up loving him again... This is all just my opinion though. Personally, I wouldn't really care if Cena turned heal, I'd still be a fan of him. But there are a lot of fans who truly believe the Undertaker is truly an evil dead man and who truly believe that the love triangle between Vicky Guerrero, Edge, and the Big Show is real who will get pissed off at the WWE if they write a bad script. And, in my opinion, having John Cena turn heal wouldn't be too smart of a move right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    noooooooooooooooooooo no no no fukkin no u hear me listen babesz if cena turn heal thats bad Business kids will stop buying his stuff and will start hating him if i was vince i would let him stay face he's pretty nice n funny plus i love when he cracks on vicky n edge

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it would benefit him if did turn heel, look what it did for Edge. 8 world title reigns

Downloads
    Uploads
    This would be very interesting. John cena has been face for a long time and i have to admit i can see cena being one of the greatest heels. The only down-fault for him turning heel he would not make as much money as he does. How about answer this, If cena were to turn heel, who do you think he would feud with?