Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been having these dreams of becoming a wolf and murdering people, what do they

mean? I was in my room, when I was over-run by this horrific feeling of pain, I started screaming and running through my house. I saw myself in the mirror and I was turning into a huge black wolf. My mum came round the corner to see what the noise was, and I swiped at her hitting her round the head and killing her. I ran out of the house (now a fully transformed wolf) and I was killing everything I saw, but it all seemed a bit blurry. I then saw a women and her young child, she saw me and told the child to run. So, I killed her, ripping a huge hole in her chest then went for the child, all I could hear was screaming (this killing seemed incredibly vivid as well, not like the others). Although, when i was the the wolf, I could feel myself in my head like I could control it, but I chose not to. I then turned back and found a recording of me killing the child again on my phone (there is always some kind of reording), and woke up because I was so disturbed by what I had done. I've dreamt this about 10 times and it's really quite scary, especially as I always wake up during someone screaming then it's silent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You were bitten by a werewolf and you are in the beginning stages of turning into one yourself. On the next full moon your transformation will be complete and the dream will become reality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it means u fell asleep watching the sci-fi channel