aliens invade.? There's two dreams that happen. There's either an attack where space ships are flying through the air shooting at each other, or there's just ships hovering in the sky. When they hover in the sky, there's usually HUNDREDS of them. And it seems like I'm the only one aware of it or reacting to it. I'm usually able to tell myself it's not real or that I'm "dreaming" but when it comes to these alien dreams I'm totally helpless and I feel like it's actually happening. Only a couple of times has it gotten to the extent where they actually attacked but I know it's going to happen so I'm like preparing myself to die. (In my dream) which makes it horrifying. Last night, I had the dream, this time they attacked. And I was telling my mom "if I pass just know our spirits will be together." It was really intense. We went outside to await our execution. But I started running away but my parents wouldn't follow. I was also trying to call my "lover" on my phone to say my last I love you's and goodbyes, I knew the number in my head, but I could not dial the right number! I'm not sure if this makes sense but it was the worst one I've had, and they usually get worse and worse. Are there any meanings or symbolism?