Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its been 3 months and he's talking future?

my bf and i have been going for 3 months now, we met in college(we're freshmen) and all this "i think ur special" stuff started coming up about a month ago. He tells me that i am his first love(for some reason, hard for me to believe) he says he'd do anything for me and he talks about him wanting to have kids in the future. He also says that he wants to have a long term relationship with me b/c he thinks that "we" have something, and he often asks me if i want kids in the future "a little grace" or "a little kevin". I remember him asking me too that if he was a candidate to be my husband one day and that he wanted to be the only one..

Its not that i wouldn't consider him for a husband, but at the same time i really don't see him that way..but then i get to thinking about it and i figure, what if i make a mistake and i end up losing him and he is the one?
    I suppose it is b/c i've only known him for 3 months and i dont quite trust him yet and i don't know whether or not to take him seriously..but really, sometimes this really scares me that he talks about those things..

So idk..what do you think I should do? I don't want to hurt his feelings, and at the same time, I don't want him to think i'll marry him one day and then end up not marrying him.
    Is 18 too young to say he's found the one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes

Downloads
    Uploads
    young but not too old as well... depends on how serious he is. only time will prove how right and sincere he is.