Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Intuition/Premonition Help Please?

A couple years ago I heard songs in my head and then if i would turn on the radio the same song was usually on! Then for mabey a year or so it didn't realy hapen but now it back. A few months ago I got two gerbils (male and female) I thought the female was pregnant but she didnt realy show any signs of it. So then a week or three later I had a dream that my gerbil gave birth and then that morning I was with my mom and so i tod her about the dream and then i came back to my room and there was moving bedding! A little baby was in there! Oh and the song thing has been getting better because I was thinking of a song and then a boy in my class walked in to the classroom singing that very song. Also my intuition hasnt only been songs one time I did NOT want to walk down a block but my mom made me and then my dog got attacked by another dog! So what I was writing this for is because I realy want to improve my intuition so its about more things, and I want to have more premonitions. Does any one know how? Any thing will help

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you should try out various things, like Tarot cards or Rune stones, or just start recording things that you think of and then come true, and then you can remember what you were doing when these sort of things happen to you. Usually for me, my mind is on autopilot and then I notice things that happen to me (like when I am thinking of a friend and the phone rings and I instantly know it is her). I suggest you pay more attention when things happen to you. As for strengthening them, you can try clearing your mind with meditation, or trying to guess playing cards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no classes to improve a intuition or Premonition, it just happens. You can't have Premonitions, they happen by themselves, there is not reason for them, they just do to some people. Although at times even people who ordinarily don't have these feelings, dream of doing something or saying something, or someone coming etc, and it does come true as they dreamed. We all have them time to time. The thing is to pay attention to what you have Intuition about and keep a record. If you keep yourself alert and listen more to what your head is telling you, you may get more and more clearer. Other than that, if there were classes for these things, then the ones running them would be RICH.