Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

.....Into the future......?

During my dreams,I see the future. I thought it was normal,until my dreams were actually happening...everything that happened came true.

Last night,I had a dream my dad was about to get hit by a car but I pushed him out of the way and heard him screaming my name.

I fear that this will really happen,but I'm willing to do it for my dad. What should i do to prevent this?
    Well we've been fighting a lot because he thinks i'm mentally ill.

He had to walk to this super market because are car is not working,and I was trying to give him his wallet he forgot....and then i saw him about to get hit so i saved him...

Downloads
    Uploads
    i cant say whether you are mentally ill or not but it has been said that dreams are messages and sometimes warning. If this is really going to happen, try your best to not prevent it in my opinion. I think that people who "know the future" try their best to prevent it, causing them to help it come true by accident. If you really need to prevent it, try not fighting with him anymore, and maybe see a shrink to make him happy. Maybe even a doctor because there have been some cases of something wrong with your brain. I dont really know what else to say but just try and figure out what is exactly happening and why.