I'm 16 years old and I turn 17 in October. I've had a hard time in school my whole life and it really hit me in 6th grade where every kid judges you and teases you. When I hit 6th grade, it was right around the time I was going through puberty and I got fat. I think its heredity or something because my mom is fat and my dad is skinny so i'm like stuck in between.

So anyways, when I got into 6th grade, it was a big school and I wasnt used to all the kids at first. In PE class kids started picking on me because of my weight and how I dressed and how I had so many pimples on my face. I would go through this everyday and eventually I started getting paranoid and thinking everyone was staring at me and judging me. I ended up skipping alot of school because I was scared of being bullied and teased. I ended up failing 6th grade. I then went back to 6th grade and kids started teasing me again about my weight and that I looked too old to be in 6th grade. I ended up skipping a whole bunch of days and one day I skipped 2 weeks in a row. I had incomplete grades, all F's. The first year of 6th grade, when the first few weeks of school started, I got like all B's but then it stopped when I started skipping school (THIS WAS THE FIRST YEAR THE FIRST TIME IN 6th grade). In the second year of 6th grade I failed badly and would never do work or wouldnt turn it in. I ended up getting in trouble with truancy court for skipping and so on. I still had bad grades and they moved me up into 7th grade because of my age. I then suffered from anxiety and dreaded going to school. I dropped out at the ending of January and then went back to school next year in the fall to 8th grade. I still had anxiety and dreaded going to school thinking everyone was judging me. I dropped out of school in January once again because of the anxiety. Well last fall I started 9th grade and the first day of school I came home crying because of the anxiety, noone even looked at me or said anything, I still came home crying because of my anxiety. I wanted to get out of the anxiety, I thought I was retarded or something because I didnt know what was going on with me. So to end a long story short, I ended up dropping out 1 month later, the day before halloween. So now I just sit at home on my computer all day or I go out and mow my lawn. I recently bought a treadmill and I walk on it between 30-90 minutes a day, so far ive lost 30 pounds and I feel it and look it. But I still dont know what to do. I was thinking about enrolling myself into GED classes to study and get a GED. But I fear that I wont be smart enough to pass the GED test even with the help of the classes. I suck at tests badly! I dont think ive ever passed a test, excluding a spelling test LOL!

I sit and constantly worry about my future. I want to get my GED and go to college and take auto body technician classes or auto technician classes because thats the only thing im interested in and good at is working on cars, even though I dont own a car or drive yet, i'm still interested. I used to mess around on my friends dads cars.

I worry about getting a job because of my anxiety. Like I know once I get my GED i'll be happy as ever! But I worry about getting a job until I start a career in the automotive field. I know once I get my GED I will feel like I did something with my life and it will be a huge accomplishment for me. Im just so confused! I'm sorry about typing so much!! I just wanted to give you an outline about the past 4 years of my life and what its been like.

Should I have my parents call this number for GED classes and have them try to enroll me into some GED classes?

I feel like since I have such a low education level, I wont be shiet! Because I have no education basically. I can read and write perfect, but when it comes to academics I suck.

People say that if you dont have an education you wont be nothing. I really have nothing im good at except fixing computers and im really interested in cars.