I'm in 6th form at school atm, so i'm doing A Levels.
whenever i think about the future i panic. i panic about university cause i'm scared of leaving home and going somewhere that i don't know, scared of not being with anyone i know.
i panic about the idea of proper work (i have a small job, but it's not the same is it), i panic about the idea of bills and the fact that everything is so expensive - i see myself failing all my exams and ending up on the street cause i won't be able to afford a place to live, let alone electricity, tax etc etc
i'm scared of the idea of bringing up kids, cause i know nothing about anything.
i don't understand banks and tax and bills and everything, i don't understand how the economy works and how the government works - i really know nothing about the world, and it terrifies me cause i'll be leaving in only a couple of years and i'll be on my own and having to take total responsibility for everything!
i'm on the verge of tears while typing this, it panics me so much.
i have depression and i'm barely coping with things now, how on earth am i going to be able to cope in the future?

Tom B - ok i have no idea about american things, but i thought 6th grade was primary school? i'm in year 12 if that's clearer.