Im 14 and im scared of the future. Really, ...it terrifies me.

I don't even know whats going on with the Government.. I know expenses on almost everything are skyrocketing... and all I know is that our economy is messed up. I may not know a heck of a lot about Canadian issues but I know its something to be scared of.

I live a pretty average life. Or, I guess it could be below average... I live in those town houses that aren't the best. But it's better than what I come from. My grades in school are also pretty average... but im not sure if I'll be able to main taine this average because Grade 9 is proving to be really hard.. and grade 9 is the most important grade right now because I need, "need" those good grades so I can go into good high school courses. (Im in Canada, so High school is Grade 10. not 9)

Im not the smartest person, so im nervous I won't be able to have a career that interests me.. that would be environmentalist... or really, anything that has to do with the whole, "going green" policy. I think we need more people like that, especially now days. Among my average grade classes... im best in english and science..okay in social and...not so okay in math..=\

Is it normal to be so damn terrified of the future?? Is there anybody else who is? Also what can get my mind off the future once in a while so I can actually enjoy being 14?

Thx in advance^^ =) ??