Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member LivingINArizona2HOTt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm scared to face life. I have nightmares at night. I'm so nervous and worried...

...about future.? I'm 27, my parents help me with rent because i'm in college. I feel so low! My heart is racing and I'm having horrible dreams at night. I can't sleep without sleeping meds. I'm so scared of the future! What if I fail and i'm a loser..I'm in college for business ..minor accounting..BS degree...will i be a loser forever..? I'm so scared...someone please calm me down..i'm so sad and lonely and worried. feels like panic attack....ehh

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow you gotta relax..no your are not a loser nor will you be one..how about when you start to get these manic feelings go for a walk and look at everything with a positive eye..find the beauty in everythiing..join a gym and work off your worried or take up swimming or something..wear yourself out so you don't have time to think about yourself so much..the future regardless of what you think will take care of itself and worrying about it is not an option right now..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats going to happen is going to happen, and you need to accept uncertainty, and get on with life. Once you accept uncertainty, your fears will disappear coz you will be ready for you future. But the past is done and the future will take care of itself, you need to live in the now, today, this moment, this second, coz in this second you have a great life. You also have free will, so make smart choices think about how your choices will play out before you decide. There's a saying "When God closes a door, he opens a window," and I can assure you, your future will have hardship but it will never be anything you cannot handle, God loves you remember that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    awww
    dont be scared, just try your best in college, and try to succeed IF something, god forbid goes wrong it was not meant to be, somethnig, (god willing) better will come your way. Do not be worried about your future, as long as you try your best, you can't go wrong. Maybe try going closer to god, start praying and finding inner peace, somehow or somewhere and you will be happier!

good luck