Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im kinda hurt that my future sister in law didnt put me in her wedding!?

my husbands brother is getting married and my BIL fiance and me have always been friends ,last night we were over at my inlaws house for dinner and right infront of me and my SIL she starts showing us pictures of the bridesmaid dresses and sizing the way she was talking i thought she meant i was going to be one to then when i asked her who are the bridesmaids she sais SIL her sister and her 2 cousins there are 3 sister in laws (sil) all together one blood .and myself and another the other sister in law is due with her baby around the same time as the wedding so i understand why she didny ask her!so she texted me later that night ask if i was upset! i answered honestly and said i was hurt and she said get over it its no big deal!how should i handle this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like she said, as if its no big deal. If she's telling you to get over it, clearly she didn't take your guy's friendship as seriously as you did. Well now you know where you guys stand and that you aren't that close.