Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm depressed and worried about my future. How about you?

I'm in college...but I want to be rich and happy with lots of money, women, and good drugs. My real life consists of boredum and loneliness...

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you become rich, you'll worry over someone taking your money, the women, you'll worry over relationships, child support, stds.The drugs will get you addicted, all your money will go for those,you'll die miserable.
    Turn to the LORD, HE will give yu peace and see you through anything regardless of if you turn out rich or poor.You can be happy either way.One good women is worth more than all the bad women combined,one bad one will destroy you.
    I have seen what drugs do to people.It robs them of the ability to cope with life,it takes over their life.
    Read John 3:1-19 and Acts 2:38, there is a better way of life that will ultimately give you what you need and want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you become rich, you'll worry over someone taking your money, the women, you'll worry over relationships, child support, stds.The drugs will get you addicted, all your money will go for those,you'll die miserable.
    Turn to the LORD, HE will give yu peace and see you through anything regardless of if you turn out rich or poor.You can be happy either way.One good women is worth more than all the bad women combined,one bad one will destroy you.
    I have seen what drugs do to people.It robs them of the ability to cope with life,it takes over their life.
    Read John 3:1-19 and Acts 2:38, there is a better way of life that will ultimately give you what you need and want.