Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Itworksasojustclicke's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm a conspiring author - what's your opinion on my book so far?

It started off headed more towards angels, but then it developed into something a lot more complicated.

Here's my theory - the same souls are reincarnated over and over and over again into new bodies, with the memory of the soul completely erased when it enters a new body. The humans on Earth only have half their soul - the other half is with their... guardian angel, is one way of putting it. They watch from the atmosphere, just a spirit colored the same as its surroundings. The guardian angel is always the same gender as its other half - it only happens once or twice every three milleniums that the halves of the souls are different genders. When they are different genders, the spirit-half of their soul isn't able to stay in its spirit form, because it is useless - they cannot watch over their human-halves from the atmosphere because guardian angels can only see the humans that are their genders from the atmosphere. So they have to come down to Earth in a human form, looking as the actual human would have if he/she was the opposite gender. All for the irises of the eyes, which are the only part of the spirit-half's body that still blends in with the sky. When the human half dies, his/her half of the soul becomes the spirit-half, and the spirit-half's "body" either lives in Heaven if they let their human fulfill their purpose in life or burns in the fiery pits of hell if that human dies before it can. If they go to Heaven, they live with the spirit body that looked after it when he/she was human and waits for the human he/she lookd after to come to Heaven. They either both go to Heaven or both go to hell - the entire line of used spirit bodies are connected, and they all go to the same place. The soul part of the spirit-half is reincarnated into a human form, the human that the spirit-half now has to look after. My book would be about a girl who meets the other half of her soul, the one thing that makes her complete, but their fate is inevitable - if the halves meet each other before they reach Heaven or hell, they are seperated when the human-half dies and the spirit-half's half of the soul lives on without its other half, because the human-half's burns in hell with its body while the spirit-half goes to live with its guardian angel - the products of these are either mentally retarded or suicidal, blending in with the humans that have spirit-halves that aren't doing their jobs, only the effect is intensified. They do everything in their power to stay together when they both know that the next sixty or so years of the human form's life will be the last years of eternity they will ever spend together.

This isn't really what I believe in - it's just a concept of a story I'm trying to write. My questions are...

*Would you read something along the lines of this?
    *Would you be more interested if the spirit-half was male or female?
    *What matchy-matchy names would you suggest for the pair?

*Is there anything that doesn't make sense (don't say everything unless you've really tried to understand)? Any questions? I'd be happy to answer.
    *Should I trash this concept? If not, what can I do to make it more interesting?
    This isn't the script! It's the concept!

Downloads
    Uploads
    um it sounds a bit confusing but i would understand it if the book came out. When it comes out. I hope it does i would definitely read it. And the girl should be young when they meet and it should be a girl she should be like 16,17,18. And since thats a pretty complex theory you should make it into a trilogy, who knows it could become the next twilight. I like the name Alexis or Alexandria shortened into Lexi or Alex. I dunno for a guys name it should be something really uncommon though. And if it ever comes out email me please i would greatly appreciate it at [email protected] and for the title idk maybe something like "my soul belongs with you" or something with soul in it. Good luck!