Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If people question the official government and media reports of 9/11, are they...

..."conspiracy theorists"? Even when using mainstream media sources to investigate the 9/11 tragedy the 9/11 Commission Report, and the commission itself don't help to give good answers. Instead, for me and a LOT of other people, the more you learn about the 9/11 tragedy, the more the information creates new questions. I'm talking about simple HOW and WHY questions that are not answered. or answered in a way that doesn't make sense.

So, when does the word "conspiracy" start to loose its meaning, especially when you are talking in regards of the physical evidence of the collapses?
    Mr. Goodkat would make a fine politician, using words to confuse, instead of remarking simply and directly.

This is the kind of answering that we are hoping to avoid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's perfectly fine to question.

The '9/11 truth' campaign is a conspiracy theory. It's based on the idea that a large body of evidence can and should be overturned by one small anomaly.

It's also rather McCarthy-ist. If you disagree, you must be a government stooge, or a blinded sheep. Proponents will not listen to counter-arguments, as they have totally convinced themselves that the government/freemasons/illuminati/Jews are responsible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who cares what you call? Seriously, its going to be there no matter what title it is given.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't use the phrase "conspiracy theorist." I would use the phrase "tinfoil hat wearing nutjob."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Conspiracy Theorist has taken on a negative connotation and is a value judgment by critics of the critics
    In fact, the government and neocons have advanced a "theory" that it was "19 hijackers" that did the awful deed. This makes them conspiracy theorists as well.
    I've been studying internet (and other) sources on this subject for a couple of years now and have concluded that there never actually were any hijackers at all. None.
    Where does that leave us then.
    Check this out, just for starters:
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=operation%20home%20run
    http://www.geocities.com/mknemesis/homerun.html
    Too many loose ends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Webster defines theory as "the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another".

Conspire is defined as "to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement".

You believe that the government conspired to fool the American people, and commited this horrible act. That is your theory. So by definition, you are indeed a conspiracy theorists.

How the government did this, which would have involved thousands of people, without anyone other than people who spend time sitting in front of their computers from finding out is the real mystery to me.