my bf and i of 6 yrs are going thru a very rocky phase. he has cheated on me before and i went back to him on the condition that he cut off ties with the girl. He lied... he still talks to her almost everyday. When I confronted him, he told me its once in a blue moon, but i have his voicemail password (he doesnt know that) and I have found out that he is lying to me. In turn, I have changed my behavior and have become unaffectionate and distant towards him. He picks up on my energy and when I talk to him abt this he get VERY angry and defensive. Its like talking to a brick wall. Recently I have met a guy that treats me really well and I have begun to care about him. But I cant love him as I am in love with this guy. I am 28 and want to have all that girls want. marriage, kids, happy life and a husband who will treat me right. I wonder if my bf of 6yrs will change? he is a lot older than me, mind you and already has 3 kids from 2 different women. the new guy has no baggage. I am torn between leaving a 6yr relationship and being with the new guy who is so different and a complete opposite. What to do? any input? advice? feedback?