Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If a group of people conspired against you in the workplace?

a few years ago which cost you your job, and you recently found out the company they work for was closing it doors would you feel justice had been served? Oh, also the people lost the majority of their 401ks due to the failing market and will never be able to find adequate enough pay to cover their mortgages, which means they will lose their 0,000 houses would it make you happy, cause it makes me happy. ;-)

Why do I feel so guilty about feeling so good about it? I guess evil just isn't in my nature, but I must admit they deserve a taste of their own medicine and the fact that they are getting it fills me with joy. ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will feel sad since they are going to be homeless. But this is a good example to why you should be nice to others, because karma is real and what you do to others will come back to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i think that the various definations of the biblic quotation .... vengence is mine says the lord ....are quite apparent in your scenario . you unjustly lost your job which ive no doubt must have caused you great emotional stress / anger and a deep inner wish to level the pitch of fairness , now at the time had you really lost the plot and carried out some serious act of spite against those people at the time you most likely would have got yourself into deep trouble with the law and might have went to jail , branded a criminal etc , however as you know now by this perfect example that time and nature has its own means and ways of balancing the scale of fairness , hence the sayings i e its a long road that does not have a bend , those who live in glass houses should never throw stones , he who is without sin cast the first stone , judge not and i shall not judge you , live and let live . their go i but for the grace of god, i could go on and on here the list is endless but the lesson is if you have been wronged a superior power will right the wronged , your past grievence is indeed a classic example of ... time is a great healer , so now put all that behind you . your arch eneimmies have learned a bitter lesson and will be concious of their dreadful actions towards you and will have plenty of time ti examine their concience and regret it all , you have survived that awful time and are now well and truly over it their current situation is just begining , so close that chapter of your life , forgive them if you can , it wont be easy but think of obbamas catch phrase , you can and you will. .... it worked for him didnt it , good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Karma my friend.