Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i would like some girl freind advice and predictions, guys and girls, thanks...

..., i love her sooo much? Alright , this all started last mouth were my girl freind had something to tell me. But she wanted to mess around first. But not able to finish wat we started in the middle she tells me there is no spark no more. That there is no attraction annymore?? ( so u know we been dating for 15 mouths) and a week went by talking about it. Then to find out really there are these two guys she is getting flirts from and attention. Soo it created sexual tension btween the boys and her. After another week one of the boys messed up and now it's just Taylor and me. She begins to hang with this guy. Me letting her cause I didn't know she had a thing for him. And now after another week. it got to a point were she and I descide to take a break. But to come to that decison we pretty much cried and talked for like 5 hours. Soo now we are here. As of yesturday she said she wouldn't text , talk , or hang with either of us( for a day or two) to make a decision between me or staying single. soo mouths later she would proboly date this guy. Soo you know we have a super strong emotional conection ANd really do LOVE each other. I been there for all her important dates like bdays and graduation, picking her up from school, sad days to good days, and we never faught or argue, no one has any problem with our realtionship.and this guy is new to her as of October. Other than we r still vigrins and I'm 19 and she is 18. what do u think she will do, who will she pick. I want her. I love her with all my heart

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude if she is hanging out with other guys and looking at them as possible BF's she doesnt love you...