Okay so my boyfriend left me, but I feel that he still loves me when I look into his eyes. In this dream I had he was driving me around on the back roads in his truck and I had my head on his shoulder. I could tell we were broken up in the dream because I was crying and the pain was tremendous. The truck died or ran out of gas or something that I'm not sure of and we were offered to stay at this lady's house until help came. Suddenly the scenery change. We weren't at the same location what so ever but in a what I think to be an abandoned building. I was looking at him, still crying, and Said "you're going to hate me for this" and I ended up kissing him. After that I sobbed harder and turned around to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He said "don't let go of me, the spark may come back one day, so don't let go..." He pulled me into a hug, and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him with my face being tear stained and said "let me prove my love" and I pushed him against the wall and kissed him romantically for a min. When I backed off I started to cry again with my arms at my sides and my head hung low. He lifted my chin, and was crying too. He put his hands on my hips and said "I'm sorry I did this too you" He then kissed me tenderly and I woke up due to the phone ringing to say there was no school today... I don't know the meaning of this dream at all and it has been torturing me for the past eight hours... If I can get any insight that would be great.