Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

i will getting married n/year and i meet som1 else but his married what should i

do, but i love my future hub? i meet this new person becuase of work (he handles the company account) we are just freinds but i love the way he is , but at the same time i want to spend the rest of my life with my future husband but i ca not keep thinking of the other guy . this is like so weird

bk2az's & dazzld thanks for your answesr i actuaully agree with i feel like this is just a test and the new guy im not attarcted to him physically just like his personality , i never though of breaking my engagement i love my future husband and i canot imagine life with out him he is just the best ever! . thanks!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are obviously NOT READY to get married

Downloads
    Uploads
    End your relationship with your fiance, he deserves to be married to someone who loves only him. Leave the other guy alone as well. He also deserves better. You are not ready in your life for this marriage or any serious relationship yet. You need to grow up a little first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep him in your fantasy file where he'll be safe and you can bring him out whenever you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    leave the married man alone! i dont think you're entirely ready to get married to your fiance..

Downloads
    Uploads
    give your marriage a chance at least... geeze...
    if you love you hubby you wouldn't be on here asking this...

Downloads
    Uploads
    give your marriage a chance at least... geeze...
    if you love you hubby you wouldn't be on here asking this...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Completely normal... its like "cold feet".

This person you met, he's just a fantasy, keep it in there, you just like him, and nothing can happen btween u 2 bcos he's married and you're engaged..

Just focus on your wedding and the thought will go away soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    actually it's more common than you think...just like a test.
    trust me, after you get married, things like this are still bound to happen sooner or later. with so many people in this world that we come in contact with on a daily basis...it's only logical to believe that you're going to be attracted to someone besides your future husband. it doesn't mean you have to act on those feelings. so you might want to think about this;
    if you're having problems now, and you're not even married yet....then what's going to change if it happens after you get married?
    the same rules apply. if you can't resist temptation now, it certainly will not get easier.
    also, you don't know all there is to know about this other man except that he puts on his best when he's around you. you've obviously learned a lot more than that about your fiancee in order to have decided to marry him. do you really want to mess that up over a passing crush?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah so weird.....Break the engagement....cease contact with the married dude...and get a freaking dog!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast