Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to become a pharmacy technician so i can provide a future for my fiancee,

why people tell me i can't? I know I did some wrong things in the past by making bomb threats and stuff but I'm changed now. I just want the best life for my future vietnamese wife and future kids so I'm working hard to get a good job. People told me the only pharmaceuticals that i should be handling are the ones prescribed to me. I promise I won't hurt anyone, why can't anyone believe that. I'm like Eminem, I went through a hard time in my life and I got it together like he did when he wrote his song Not Afraid. How come people think I can't make a better for myself and my future family ??

This Is The Song Eminem Wrote About Him Recovering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to school, straighten up, & prove yourself.

That is what happens when you screw up in life - you have to prove yourself worthy all over again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to school, straighten up, & prove yourself.

That is what happens when you screw up in life - you have to prove yourself worthy all over again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like many answers you get, I will do something more different then other people would tell you. I am going to give you my best help, I am going to fully respect you, and I am not the judgmental type, I am a friendly guy. I one hundred percent believe you because of what not about this but when I read your question, I saw that you really meant it and to me if you were here I would be happy to help you out. eople say things because they are insecure about themselves and they try to knock you down because they don't understand that you cn get a job and do better... But, unlike them, I DO believe you, and in you because you really deserve a second chance and you got my vote all the way with this one....