I don't know if I am just over reacting but here is the story . . . you tell me. My fiance and I have been living together with his parents for a few years now. This is mainly because they need help with rent and we are trying to save up to buy a house. We are both on the lease and everything and we split living costs in half. Anyways, I am a stay at home mom of our 18 month old son. My fiance's dad is out of work because of an injury and is filing for disability so he wont be going back anytime soon. I have been with my fiance for 5 years now and my relationship with his father has been completely normal. I just viewed him as a father figure. The past few weeks though, he has been spending a lot of time with me in the house (we both have our own living rooms). He sits and talks to me all day long. I am fine with that, but the things he says is kinda weird. He was telling me how he cheated on my fiance's mom a long time ago and that I look like that girl. He was saying how I am the "hottest of all Richie's (fiance) past girlfriends." He makes comments on how I have a huge chest. He tells me that my fiance should appreciate what he has more. Also, every time I get dressed up to go anywhere, he tells me that I look really good. This is flattering and I should take it as a compliment but he never did it before. After he talks to me he always gives me a hug and says that he cant talk to anyone like he can talk to me. Then the most recent thing . . . He went to go see the Watchmen movie and said that he had a dream about it the night after he saw it. When I asked him what the dream was about, he smiled and said he couldn't tell me because it was too embarrassing. I was like, okaaaaaaaaaaay. Then, he told me I was in his dream. I dunno, I guess that it just makes me feel uncomfortable, like I am doing something wrong. I would say something but I dont know how innocent this talk is. I dont wanna start drama over something that isn't such a big deal. I told my fiance and he got very mad. He wanted to go say something to him but I wouldn't let him because I dont wanna start drama. Am I over reacting? Is this just silly?

Yeah, he only says weird stuff when we are alone. . .