...or why I have it. How can I know? I have done a lot of research on the spiritual gift of prophecy but nothing I have found completely describes how my gift works. I get very, very strong feelings about things to the point that I know for certain that it is going to happen or be a certain way. For example, when my older sister told me she was pregnant, the first thought that came to my mind was that she would lose the baby. It was a horrible thought but it was something that I felt completely sure of. A couple of weeks later, she lost it. I am very close to my sister and she also shares the same gift as me along with our mother. Sometimes I believe that I can physically feel pain and hurt that she feels. Another time I had a very vivid and teffifying dream that a boy from my high school was killed in a car accident. In my dream I didn't know who it was but the next morning I woke up and a particular boy's name and face kept appearing in my head. Minutes later the phone rang and we learned that the boy I was thinking of had been killed the night before in the same vehicle and location as my dream. There are other small things that I experience daily such as Deja Vu. I recently moved away to college and I see buildings and faces that I know I have never actually seen before but they are so famaliar to me. Often when I meet people for the first time, I feel that I know information about them that is always correct. Often my gift works in very strong and intense feelings that are undeniable. It's almost like I can read vibes off of people and situations. I feel that my gift is from God and I would love to better understand it and use it for his works.