...Ten points to most helpful. ? I'm thinking about majoring in business with a specialization in international business, but i'm also considering a career in technology. What will be more high in demand? I'm afraid to go with the technology route because lots of stuff is being outsourced..but then again people are telling me I will be better of with technology. I don't think technology management will be a good idea either. A lot of people are also telling me to do engineering and then go later if i still want, i could go on to get a MBA. The only problem is, I don't think I have the will power and intelligence (i'm not that good at math) to go for an engineering degree. Even after taking everything into account, I still catch myself struggling to decide if I want to major in international business or technology. I have a balanced interest for both, so please don't tell me to major in whatever interests me the most. If you think I should major in technology, please specify what kind of a degree in technology you think I should go for?I'm really looking forward to some great advice.

THANKSSSSSS