i have been spending my whole life trying to figure out what i want to do or be, still i don't know. i am now a freshman in college (john jay or criminal justice) and still don't know what i want to major in, while all my classmates and friend do. its is very hard and stressing me out. every day i think about it. Although the college is good and all, i am not into criminal justice its not for me. Can any one help me decide.
things i like to do or looking for:
- i am very athletic i love cycling, i also run, lift weights, practice boxing and muay thai, gymnastics, football soccer etc. i am even trying to make it to the olympics but school is getting in my way.
- i don't like to do things that require me to sit down for hours behind a desk like math, accounting since i have AD HD although i was thinking of international Business because i loveeee to travel.
- i want something i can do , enjoy and get paid well, something active.
- i want to do something respected i don't want to be stupid i want to also gain knowledge.

- No i don't want to be a doctor
-maybe engineering but i don't know what kind but also have doubts about it.
Can someone please help me if you know something i can do or some were i can go for help. if you are serious about helping me and need more information please let me know cause i dont know how much longer i can take it. thank you so much