OK so i Basically f..... up my life by moving to germany. Like for me the schooling is horrible, they don't teach me anything, i still don't speak the language good, and ive been here a year. My parents they don't like it here either but they have family and friends. All my friends are back in Minnesota. So I'm thinking to move back when I'm 18 (I'm 15 now) . I don't have any family there , so i don't know where i would live till i find a job and stuff, and so what should i do? I just CANT get used to Germany and i REALLY REALLY want to go back. I need advice!
This up coming school year is my last.

I had to repeat the 8th grade this year, so now im going to the 9th and after that im done. But with this schooling, its the lowest because i dont speak so good, i cant go to college or anything. So im really confused. Because i cant go there underage. And will that count the 10 years i went to school?
This up coming school year is my last.
I had to repeat the 8th grade this year, so now im going to the 9th and after that im done. But with this schooling, its the lowest because i dont speak so good, i cant go to college or anything. So im really confused. Because i cant go there underage. And will that count the 10 years i went to school?
It just hurts to know, that one day im not going to have a good job with this schooling. I have talked to my parents about this, but tthey are too frusturated with work, and how much money weve spent here, and everything and they say things are going to get better, and they mean that im going to get used to it. But no matter how much i get used to eveything here, i cant and wont accept the fact that im not going to have a good job. Here schools arent like in america. Here theres 3 types. Im in the lowest.