Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need 2 dreams interpreted?

1. I was walking with this guy I like (leonard) and all of a sudden he stopped and grabbed my shoulders and backed me up against a wall and picked me up and started kissing me, then he carried me somewhere while kissing and we walked in some door, but then he dropped me on the ground and i sort of blacked out for a while, but then i saw me lying on top of him with his hand in my pocket and we were kissing and he said he loved me... Also at the end i shot his current gf but then i felt really bad about it cuz she is like one of my best friends

2. Bryce (this guy i used to like) was dangeling me from the top of the empire state building and Leonard came and pulled me up with one hand while fighting Bryce, then he pushed Bryce off the top but Bryce climbed back up and while me and Leonard were kissing and i was shaking and he was comforting me, he kicked Bryce in the face and then Bryce died... Then i woke up (bryce and i were never in a relationship)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your dreams are merely your hopes playing out. You want the guy you like to like you back. It's natural to dream about it if you spend a lot of time thinking about it. Your emotions can come out in dreams if you keep them buried in real life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol