I was driving with my mom (she was the driver) about an hour ago. She was proceeding to make a left at a stop light. This time I told her I had a bad feeling at this light and I feel like we're going to get into a crash if we turn here. She said, " oh be quiet, it's just a weird feeling and negative.. stop being negative." I said.. whatever. Thought to myself why am I having this feeling. So, when the light turned yellow to make that turn I heard a huge bang. I turned to my right and a car two feet from us got hit on the side and rammed into a pole. Mine and hers mouth dropped open and I turned ice cold. Like, that can NOT be a coincidence?? This has never happened to me. * Everyone involved in this car accident was safe and fine.

Wondering if that has ever happened to anyone else?

I never EVER witnessed or been in a car crash all my life. I'm 21 years old and just the feeling of something wrong at the turn. I meant, I felt like we or someone close will get into a car crash. I just had a bad feeling. First time ever feeling this feeling and first time ever witnessing a car crash actually happening live right next to me. That's no coincidence and if it is one then holy crap. I disagree with you though completely, no one else has ever have this happen to them? or something similar?