...creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ok so i seen me on a couch and i was at a party everyone was drunk and smoking....sep for me and i am not sure about my friend amanda i don't think she was smoking or drinking either... well this guy came on me...this guy looked like Amanda's friend that smokes and crap...and i don't like him..and he started making out with me and he had a cig in his hand and he twisted the lited cig into my left arm....and i kicked him off me and i got up and he got up slowly and i hit him down with a punch in the stomach and he hit the ground then i grabbed someones cig and i burnt his left arm and i left the party pissed off.

but it was weird when this was happening in my mind i could feel a burning pain in my left arm...idk when this will happen but it was so real....

tell me what you think about that!
it seemed like we are still the same age as we are now... so i am thinking i am going to a party within a month or so with him there doing that...... what do you think??

no i am not crazy and do not imply that.

well thank you