Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have HPV. Do I tell my future partners even if I am not showing any symptoms?

I have had HPV now for about 3 years. I am sexually active and a lesbian. I have had a lot of partners in the past and plan to have many more. However since contracting HPV I am super paranoid about passing it on. Because I dont have that many regular partners, a lot of my sex is with casual girls. Do I tell them I have HPV even if I am not showing any symptoms at that time? I probably would never have sex again if I did, but at the same time, I am stuck with my morals

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mention it if it makes you feel better. But also understand that HPV is an infection, not a disease, per se. There are 40 strains of HPV and most of them cause no problems at all. Even in the more dangerous strains, relatively few will experience problems later, though those problems can be very significant. Also, in 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years. That information is from the CDC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have he warts from it, than yes. If not, don't wory about it. Men can catch HPV, but it does absolutly nothing to them. I know because I have transmitted it to 2 ex man and it both went away with them without any harm. You can get HPV from skin to skin contact on genitals, like rubbing and etc. Sharing a towel. You do what you think is best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's the moral thing to do. People can still catch it even when not symptomatic