A lot of the time I have dreams that don't make since and they usually turn out to be pretty crazy. But every now and then I have one that makes a lot of since and they seem so real. I had a dream about a year or so ago that one of my friends was killed in a car accident and I was sitting on the porch talking to my grandmother about it. After I woke up I remember being like "oh my gosh, she died in my dream!" The dream freaked me out but I didn't think much about it. About 2 weeks ago that friend that I dreamed about was killed in a car accident and I didn't realize that I had the dream until I was talking to my grandmother about it on the porch just like in my dream and then it hit me that I had dreamed all of that. It was like deja vu, as soon as that happened I remembered having the dream and it scared me. That is not the first time I have dreamed something and it came true but it is the first time that something that serious has happened. Most of the time it is just little stuff like I had a dream that we moved into a different house and in my dream it was the exact house we moved into. But this time one of my really good friends actually died and I dreamed it just the way it happened and that is scary! I don't understand this and I was wondering if this happens to anyone else???